Ms. Isberg's Class

Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world. -Nelson Mandela

Slice of Life 19 of 31

on March 19, 2017

Post your slices below!

13 Responses to “Slice of Life 19 of 31”

1. Milena says:

March 19, 2017
    I went to my grandma house to eat. I saw my cousins and my aunt. We put song and dance hula hoop, Despacito, and work. My mom din’t know what time was so it was 9:50pm. My mom was dying (I was like don’t you know:). From my grandma house to my is like 15 minutest well we go to sleep. I’m so sleepy.

2. Jean says:

In Sunday I had a tournament of golf. I played six hours. I won first place. Then I went to the pool and I had to go out because there was a frog. Finally I went home

3. Diana says:

On Saturday I went to my aunt house. It was very fun to play with my cousins. We always exercise at 6:00 a.m but I always wake up first. When we finished exercise we play sport.

4. Ramon says:

On Sunday I went to my grandfather’s house. I talked with them. I played with them.then I had to go.

5. Carlota says:

On Sunday I was really exited I was going to my cousins school. I was going to see my cousins dance. My cousin Sofia was going to dance andas en mi cabeza. My cousin Miguel was going to dance la bomba. When my cousin was going to dance my mom carried me. My cousin was Miguel dancing really good. my cousin Sofia was dancing next when my cousins dance finished there was a really weird play. The bunny and the tiger. It was so good I came out laughing and was ready to go home.

6. Camila M says:

Today I wake up super excited. Today my aunt was coming from Maracay. We were going to give her a surprise at her house. My mom did a little cake for her. When my aunt get at the house she was so but so surprised. We all sit at the table to eat cake. We were happy. Today was exciting.

7. Alejandra says:

Today my dad went to pick up my grandma. My dad went to pick up my grandma because she was going to Los Angeles. So my dad went to pick up my grandma and then she came to my house. When she came we had breakfast. After we all had breakfast my grandma me and my sister went next door. Maybe you are thinking why we went next door? We went next door because my cousins live next door. This is all what happened today. Bye!!!

8. Camila says:

In Sunday I stay home and I first ate 🥞 breakfast. Then I dress 👗 up then I played. Then I did my two reading response. Then I saw a movie I ate popcorn 🍿 and then put my pijamas and slept.

9. Pedro says:

March 19,2017

Pedro

On Sunday I stayed all the day in my house but I wasn’t bored. I play PlayStation. I played soccer with my dad. I also saw the final of tennis in Indian Wells.

10. Santiago says:

3/19/17 Santiago

Today I went to the beach with my cousin. I went diving with flippers in large beaches. There was one time that I saw a brown thing lying on the ocean floor. I got scared and went running to the yatch. We eated burgers 🍔 and then went to swim. Finally, at the end of the day I went to Burger King to eat some chocolate sticks.

11. Fanny says:

I love the sleepover of yesterday. I have a lot of fun, we did origami . I feel like I could never sleep. I am super happy 😊. That’s all that I am going to tell you, bye!!!

12. Christian says:

Today I played Xbox I won a game with Manchester United vs Manchester City. I won 6-4. I made a goal with Ibrahimovic,Rooney,Martial,Baily,and 2 more goals of Zlatan Ibrahimovic. I won and I went to the first place on the Premier League.

13. Anabella says:

When I went to school the first time I was nervous I didn’t know English I thought I was lost speaking with the teacher. I was a new kid on school and on recess I was lonely and I missed my friends. I didn’t know were to go or who to speak or play with. Then each day I learned more and went easier to do but I didn’t know with who play with but then I made friends that played with me all recess. Then I mae more and more friends.