Ms. Isberg's Class

Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world. -Nelson Mandela

Slice of Life Day 26 of 31

on March 26, 2017

Post your slices below!

12 Responses to “Slice of Life Day 26 of 31”

1. Alejandra says:

Today I went to the church. I went to the church at 9:30. We got really early. I asked my mom if we could go to the first bench. My mom said yes so we went to the first bench. We could see perfectly. Then it started. We sang also we heard many people saying speeches from the bible.After it finished I told my mom ” This was really fast”. Finally we went home. Now I need to do my homework. I better finish it so bye!!!

2. Ms.Isberg says:

You are the first one to write today!

I hope you had a great weekend!

3. Mrs Surridge says:

I don’t usually sit in front of anything, but I notice that when I do I can see and hear everything much more perfectly. Isn’t it the best when the time goes so quickly? It means you were really interested in what was being said.

4. Milena says:

March 26, 2017
    Today I wake up at my USA bed I all ready talk about my white bed. It’s really comfortable I was sleep so fast. My cousin did a sleep over with my brother. So I invite my cosin to come. We jump ,dance, sing, and hear music with my friend. We watch Dance Moms and we play on the bed. Then we eat a hot dog and watch my cat in her litter box ( so funny). We they left I put on my pjs and watch more Dance Moms. Good night bye!!!!

5. Jean says:

in Sunday I had a a birthday. In that birthday I played a soccer game. In that birthday I scored a goal. Finally went home

6. Christian says:

I read a lot of books. I am now one of the highest reading level. I think I can pass everyone in epic. I wish that.

7. Camila C says:

In Sunday I went to 🎉 birthday of a boy.
    We did a prank call to a bff and she believe it. Then she told me to do a chat and we were texting. Then we played infected. Then we stay more hours and then went home and I ate pancakes and then sleep.

8. Ramon says:

On Sunday I had a party.it was of soccer.I saw all my friends.i scored goal too

9. Diana says:

I went to my sister birthday. We play basketball. We have so much fun. We play swimming too. The best is to play hide and seek anyone can even catch me because I am so fast at running. When we stop playing we went to sing to my sister birthday then we ate cake. We huge each other.

10. Pedro says:

March 26, 2017

Pedro

In Sunday I stayed in my house all day. In my house I played basketball. I played soccer. I play PS4.

11. Camila M says:

Today I went to the park. My mom was running . I join her but she is really fast. Then a went to eat with my family. Was a chicken. Was delicius. Then I get home.

12. Anabella says:

Today is the best day of all but the lights went off. I had to wait four hours of no seeing television. So I play with my sister and a ball. I did a ride on my car and when I came back there were lights.